To the South

Carried Away is wrapped.

Now I'm off to SXSW to represent my two films playing there.

St. Nick, a feature film that I produced for one of my dearest friends David Lowery. Both of us have been busy on many separate projects since we shot St. Nick a little over a year ago and I'm looking forward to hanging out with him once again.


ST. NICK trailer from ST NICK on Vimeo.

And Receive Bacon, a naughty little short film that I wrote and directed will be playing the Midnight Shorts.



If I had more time I'd list a whole slew of films I'm excited to see. Nonetheless, if you're in Austin please do come by and watch some films and be sure to say hi!

---

In other news, thanks to Gorrila vs. Bear for posting up the Bosque Brown "Phone Call" live video. Since they posted it I've been getting thousands of hits. I don't mention this to brag, I'm merely amazed and thankful that so many people are witnessing Bosque Brown's wonderful music!

1 comments:

Anonymous | 12:19 AM

OMG dude your Short film "Receive Bacon" was awesome. Thanks rock on!!