Merrily, Merrily - Sidewalk Moving Picture Fest Screening

Merrily, Merrily will be playing in Birmingham, AL at the Sidewalk Moving Pictures Festival this weekend.

Here's the details:
Sat. September 27
2pm
Location: Harbert Center

It is playing before Medicine For Melancholy for which I'm very honored and also very nervous. Medicine is one of the most highly anticipated films of the year so it will likely be a packed screening. I'm glad there will be lots of people to see it but I hope they don't get too antsy having to sit through my 17 minute existential angst film before getting to watch the film they really came to see!

Either way, I'm excited to be there and share the film again with a new audience and take part in an amazing festival.

-------------


Merrily, Merrily will also be playing at the Naperville Independent Film Festival this week. If I understand correctly, Naperville is just outside of Chicago. This is a first year festival and I don't know much about it but I wish them much luck on their inaugural run and I hope the film will play well there. You can find the schedule for the festival here.

0 comments: