SXSW 2006

LOL (website, SXSW page)
4:15 PM, Monday March 13th - Austin Convention Ctr
1:30 PM, Wednesday March 15th - Austin Convention Ctr
9:45 PM, Saturday March 18th - Austin Convention Ctr

Jumping Off Bridges (website, SXSW page, Kat's blog
2:30 PM, Saturday March 11th - Alamo S. Lamar 2
1:30 PM, Thursday March 16th - Paramount

The Cassidy Kids(SXSW page, Bryan's blog)
7:00 PM, Sunday March 12th - Paramount
4:45 PM, Wednesday March 15th - Alamo Downtown

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing A Prairie Home Companion and I can't wait to watch V for Vendetta again. I'm know there is tons of other stuff to see and it will be nice to gorge myself on good films as a normal audience member. No guilt this time thinking I should be out talking to people, making connections and what not. This time I'm just there to support the fest, my friends with films and watch great films.

In GDMF news, rehearsals are going better than I could ever imagine. I can't wait to put these folks in front of a camera.

0 comments: