Morn-norM

It was a strange morning. I woke up early, around 7:30, and decided I'd mow the lawn before it got hot. Amy had just got home from her pilates class and parked in the driveway. I went in to get the keys to move the car into the garage since it was in my way and she was washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen. After I mowed the lawn I came inside to a clean kitchen and we decided to have some cereal. We got our bowls and set down at the dining room table. We had breakfast together, in our home at our table.

That's the most domesticated I've ever felt.

2 comments:

dvd | 6:19 PM

Well isn't that just quaint. Bear witness, dear readers, to the onset of senility!

Of course, most domeciles don't have a post-industrial movie prop serving as the dining room table....

Richpoo | 2:37 AM

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about chalet sports. It pretty much covers chalet sports related stuff.