Don't Worry, It's For Sure

I wake up every morning and open up my Screenwriting program and try. 'Cos no matter how horrible I try to tell myself I am I just can't stop. I absolutely can't. The same thing goes for directing. I will be hustling to get my next project off the ground until the day I die. I have to. There are three certain things in my life: 1) I love my wife, 2) I love my friends, 3) I love filmmaking. Those are constants. The greatest thing about it all is that my wife loves film as much as I do and fully supports me morally and financially in my endeavors and three of my best friends in the world are filmmakers
David pointed out to me that people who don't know me might think I'm in the most dire creative crisis. Trust me, it's not that big of a deal. I just like to use my blog as a diary sometimes. It amuses me to lament so. I don't write any sort of journal besides this. I'd like to be able to look back and see how I was feeling at any given time. Thanks Harry and Yen for your kind words.

0 comments: