Jim Jarmusch is My Fucking Hero

Read this article and you'll know why. Ignore all the stupid shit the reporter is saying and just pay attention to what Jarmusch and the people who know him say.

Another goddamn genius is David Gordon Green. The pitch for his latest film Undertow was this: "It's the episode of Dukes of Hazzard that David Lynch never got to direct." Undertow is amazing and inspiring. Green has got his style and vision refined to a point of mastery. I can't wait to see where he takes his next project.

Deadroom is in a vicious cycle of waiting. Big news or crushing news? December will tell all. Hope is the brightest it's ever been. Even David's caught on to it. If anybody deserves something special to come of all this it's David and Yen especially. They've worked hard on this craft. They write and think and practice and consistently come up with true art. They've both got something amazing behind those eyes and I would give anything to be in the same league as them. They give their heart and soul to the game like no one else I know. I wish them luck and I hope they allow me to ride their coattails when the time comes.

0 comments: